HS2 Cyber Essentials
Balfour Beatty Vinci's supplier minimum requirements for HS2 (N1+N2) requires all subcontractors that handle BIM/BoQ to have a valid Cyber Essentials certificate.
- This is an annually-renewed certification.
- The scheme is coordinated by HM Government's National Cyber Security Centre.
- Compliance with the scheme will reduce your exposure to common cyber threats by up to 80%.
- The scheme addresses five key areas of information security risk management in your business.
- A valid Cyber Essentials certificate is required to tender for HS2 Phase 1 (N1+N2) projects.
Start now →
- Without substantial technical or compliance expertise the Cyber Essentials process can be complicated.
- Using a consultant is often expensive; sometimes upwards of £1,500 +VAT for telephone support.
- You can reduce effort and cost by using Berea's Cyber AMI service to obtain your HS2 Cyber Essentials certificate.
Cyber AMI provides you with a logical journey of preparation and education modules. Importantly, everything is in plain English, and no technical expertise is required. This service:
- Prepares your business for certification*, and in doing so simplifies the annual certificate renewal process.
- Ensures fast-track certification, often the same working day if your completed application is submitted before 2pm.
- There is nothing to download, and no hidden charges.
Pricing for HS2 Cyber Essentials
Free of charge support
There is no charge to use Cyber AMI. It will help your business understand and implement the requirements ready for certification.
There is a total fee of £375 +VAT for support and to receive the official Cyber Essentials certificate.
Don't delay - get started now
Certification is required to tender for HS2 (N1+N2) projects. To get HS2 Cyber Essentials underway, register now using the link below. It is free of charge to register your account.
Start now →
Cyber AMI is making the HS2 Cyber Essentials process simple for our business. We highly recommend it.
Dean Spoor, Commercial Director, Power Plane Limited
Cyber AMI removes a complexity in managing the growing compliance requirements we face as a business and group.
John Childs, Group Compliance Manager, Palletline Group